How to help (or harm) your building’s reputation with bathroom design.
- Discuss the importance of a restroom experience to building occupants and visitors.
- Explain how functionality of restrooms affects not only perceptions of a whole structure but also the productivity and performance of its occupants.
- Identify the elements of great bathroom design, and be equipped to defend against any negative design choices.
- Describe how partitions and accessories support bathroom design and better understand the tradeoffs in durability, aesthetics, maintenance, user safety, and total life-cycle cost.
- Understand the importance of collaboration on bathroom design with the building owner, manager, and manufacturer.
Credits: 1.25 AIA LU/HSW | 1 GBCI CE Hour | 0.1 IDCEC CEU – credit is also accepted by the ASID, IIDA and IDC | 0.1 IACET CEU* | AAA 1 Structured Learning Hour | AANB 1 Hour of Core Learning | AAPEI 1 Structured Learning Hour | MAA 1 Structured Learning Hour | NSAA 1 Hour of Core Learning | OAA 1 Learning Hour | SAA 1 Hour of Core Learning | NLAA 1 Hour of Core Learning | NWTAA 1 Structured Learning Hour | This course can be self-reported to the AIBC, as per their CE Guidelines.
Click below for more information: